How Monetary Policy affects Consumers
Monetary Policy can affect the decisions of consumers to buy or sell houses, cars, take out loans, start businesses, apply for credit cards, open bank accounts and so on. The Federal Reserve is responsible for setting monetary policy in the United States. Ideally, the Federal Reserve aims to control inflation, employment and output through a small arsenal of tools at its disposal. The Federal Reserve achieves its goals by manipulating demand – the tendency of consumers and businesses to spend on goods or services.
The tools used by the Federal Reserve are as follows:
- Bank Reserves –The amount banks are required to keep in order to meet outflows or withdrawals. The Fed can raise or lower the requirement depending upon whether it wants to stimulate interbank lending.
- Fed Funds Rate – The interest rate at which banks lend money to each other to meet the bank reserves requirement. A higher rate would be set if the supply of reserves available to lend is less than the demand for those reserves. The converse is also true. If the supply of reserves is greater than the demand, the rate is lowered.
- Open Market Operations – The Federal Reserve Bank of New York will either buy or sell government bonds on the open market. When the fed purchases government bonds from a bank, the resulting transaction increases the reserve supply of that bank. The bank is then able to lend the surplus reserves to other banks and the fed funds rate drops.
- Discount Rate – The interest rate at which a bank can go directly to the Federal Reserve to borrow funds. The Fed typically keeps this rate higher than the Fed funds rate in order to make sure that banks borrow from each other.
It is difficult for the Federal Reserve to utilize these tools effectively because of the operational lag between exercising new policy and seeing its effects. The Fed does not know exactly when a change in policy will cause a desired effect. The Fed also cannot afford to wait to see the effects of a monetary policy change and must anticipate what changes it needs to make before the economy has an actual shift. Economic indicators are used to gauge the direction of the economy and provide data on when the Fed must take preemptive measures.
What is Energy Integration?
Energy Integration sessions are designed to integrate or unify all Subtle Bodies. The universe and the spiritual Hierarchy are mirrored in us through many subtle bodies. We have, the physical body – the etheric body, which is made of ether or life-energy – the astral body, which is the body of concrete consciousness shaped by the psyche – the mental body, which is the body of abstract consciousness perceived by pure awareness, which opens on realms of experience not bounded by space and time; and the spiritual or causal body named also the Light body, which is the root of consciousness and the innermost essence of the Soul. As with the levels of the macrocosm, each body can be seen as governing the body “below” it – that is, denser or more material than itself; thus, for example, the astral body is shaped and directed by the mental body, and in turn shapes and directs the etheric body. Each of these parts of the Soul has its own nature and functions, and its own role in the awakening process.
Most of the time we walk through life unaware that our Subtle bodies are out of alignment with each other. In order to achieve complete manifestation at all levels, these bodies must work in unison. The first session of integration contains an assessment of how all your bodies are. Based on this assessment, the practitioner will treat the main areas first. Practitioner will use Sacred Geometry, Reiki, Light Touch, Polarity, Cosmic Meridian Re-connection, Tapping, Crystal Healing, and Aromatherapy among other healing modalities.
Some of the Benefits of Energy Integration:
- Physical Energy
- Clarity of Thought
- Balanced reactions
- Instant Manifestation
- Health Improvement and consistency
- Better Communication
- Connection with Universal Life Force
- Development of Patience and the release of anxiety
- Communication with Your guides/angels
- New Vision/Perspective
For more information on energy integration sessions, please contact the 9th Chakra at 305-538-0671 and schedule a session.